- Microsoft SQL
- National SIS
Client Name:Launch Project
The system for management of all the business processes where Social Service Agency has responsibility and state funding/benefits has been allocated related mother & youth.
Consulting & IT Innovations from 2016 years with UNICEF funding making Child Health and social welfare maintenance and management integrated information system. It might be said, that “Child care” system is extension and expansion of birth registry. There will be main components in “Child care” system: Child Social care.
The system manages all business processes where Social Service Agency has responsibility and state funding/benefits has been allocated related mother & youth:
- Adoption: management of business processes related to adoption and monitoring of health conditions of adopted children.
- Custodian care subprogram: placement of homeless children in foster homes for upbringing them in family environment.
- Emergency subprogram of families with children in crisis: first aid of families with children in poverty and reduction of child abandonment risk.
- Child rehabilitation/habilitation sub program: program aim is to improve physical health of targeted children, strengthen adaptation possibilities and social integration.
- Early childhood development sub program: program aims to reduce developmental delays or to stimulate disabled children’s development process and their social integration, empower child and family, prevent disability and abandonment. Also program aims to support families with mentally retarded child and their inclusion in early childhood development program.
- Maternal and child housing sub program: program objectives are to prevent child abandonment and empower child’s biological families.
- Small social housing program: the program is for homeless/underprivileged children to allocate them in small family-type houses, for upbringing those in family like environment.
- Housing sub program of homeless children: the program is for children with the right status, for their psycho social rehabilitation and integration.
- Home care sub program of children with severe and profound mental disorders: objectives of the program are rehabilitation, improvement of physical and social conditions of children with severe and profound mental retardation through home care service.
- Specialized family-type service sub program for children with severe and profound mental disorders: objectives of the program are placement of children with severe and profound mental disorders in small family-type houses and caring and upbringing them in family like environment
Beneficiary’s ID number, which is used for registering the person in the system, where it is available, provides health and social related data. The System provide information of healthy children and identify beneficiaries who are already involved in these programs. For effective management of the system, information exchange with other systems is crucial:
- User’s Management Module
- Financial Module
- Electronic reporting of health management information system
- Social Service Agency